Licensed Immigration Adviser

Take a FREE assessment

Find out in 5 minutes with 99% accuracy if you can move to New Zeland

Skilled Migrant Residence

Take an in depth look at how most people move to New Zealand

Working Holiday Visas

The Working Holiday Visas entitles you to experience a little of what working and living in New Zealand is like, you can only take temporary jobs and it can be issued for 12 to 23 months and is most commonly used by people on their gap year.You must be aged between 18 and 30 to apply for this visa, you must also be of good health and character, and be able to support yourself from savings while you travel