Licensed Immigration Adviser

Take a FREE assessment

Find out in 5 minutes with 99% accuracy if you can move to New Zeland

Skilled Migrant Residence

Take an in depth look at how most people move to New Zealand

Temporary Visas

Working to Residence Visa

The Work to Residence Visa allows you to temporarily work in New Zealand for 30 months as the first step towards gaining residence.To qualify, you will need to have an offer of employment from a New Zealand company or, have your occupation listed on the Long Term Skill Shortage List or alternatively have recognised talent or ability in the arts, culture or sport.


Essential Skills Work Visa

The Essential Skills Work Visa allows you to undertake the paid employment for which it was issued in New Zealand. The Visa can be issue for a range of time periods, from 1 to 5 years.To qualify, you will need to have an offer of employment that is sufficiently skilled to convince an Immigration Officer that New Zealand requires your expertise; this could be on either the Long Term Skill Shortage List or the Immediate Skill Shortage List though it does not have to be.


Visitor Visa

The Visit Visa enables you to visit New Zealand, but does not enable you to work. Anyone can apply for this visa.If you are travelling from the UK or other countries that are part of the Visa Waiver program you will not need a Visit Visa initially, though if you plan an extended stay you may need to apply for a Visitor Permit.


Student Visa

The Student Visa enables you to attend the institution named on your visa and remain in New Zealand for the duration of the Visa. It will usually also allow you to work 20 hours a week.You must have a definite offer of a place to study at one of New Zealand learning institutions, have paid the fees and be able to demonstrate you have sufficient funds to support yourself.